Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Frost Mountain Picnic Massacre

My issue of One-Story is currently available. You can grab a copy of the issue here or, even better, you can subscribe to One-Story here. I'm also pleased to announce that One-Story is now available on the Kindle.

If you had told me five years ago that one day people would be able to beam a short story of mine into their homes by means of a wireless device, I would have thought it was only a beautiful dream. And while I think the good people at Amazon might be flying a little too close to the sun in this regard, I refuse to stand in the way of progress.

Also, if you would like to enjoy a free copy of my story over some world-class Japanese cuisine, then check out this post by Pei-Ling Lue for details.

My thanks to everybody at One-Story, especially Pei-Ling Lue and Hannah Tinti, for this incredible opportunity. One-Story is a mind-bogglingly cool enterprise, and I'm pretty honored to have gotten the chance to contribute.