Thursday, April 7, 2011

#thegreatfrustration

T minus three weeks till The Great Frustration is released! It pretty much goes without saying that such a momentous event would be accompanied by a Twitter hashtag campaign. And yet, I still feel compelled to point out that this momentous event will be accompanied by a Twitter hashtag campaign.

Every day for the next three weeks I will use my twitter feed to express my frustration about whatever's sticking in my craw. Each tweet will be followed by #thegreatfrustration. Anyone who wants to express their own frustrations is more than welcome. Just make sure to put #thegreatfrustration after your frustrated tweet. Because if you don't, then you're not participating in this Twitter campaign and are just complaining for no reason, which is an unattractive quality.

twitter.com/seth_fried