The results are already in for my new Tin House column: It's a dud! This does sting a little, since I've always been such a big fan of Anonymous. Sir Gawain and the Green Knight totally changed the way I look at pentangles. But for those of you who haven't read this month's Das Kolumne, I would like to remind you that Milk Duds are delicious. You can check it out here.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Show, Don't Tell
The results are already in for my new Tin House column: It's a dud! This does sting a little, since I've always been such a big fan of Anonymous. Sir Gawain and the Green Knight totally changed the way I look at pentangles. But for those of you who haven't read this month's Das Kolumne, I would like to remind you that Milk Duds are delicious. You can check it out here.